Your Mother Slept With Wilt Chamberlain

A Sports Blog on why ALL Teams Suck…Again!

Pacman Jones Vows To Get Spoaty With It

Posted by Thomas the Terrible on August 17, 2007

That’s right folks just when you thought the music industry has sunken to a new low with entertainers like Creed, Nickelback, Barry Manilow & Celine Dion. Pacman Jones is preparing to journey down the path that several losers athletes such as Ron Artest, Chris Webber & William “I Wanna Be On Yo! MTV Raps” Shatner have and release a hip hop album.

“His National Street League Records, based in Atlanta, announced Wednesday that Jones will team with producer Spoaty in a duo called “Posterboyz” with their first single “Let it Shine” being released Aug. 27. The song talks about stones, big money and cars. An album is due to be released in 2008, according to a news release.”

“Looking from the outside in, I have been the example for many to see the poster child if you will; and from that sentiment the ‘Posterboyz’ group name was born,” he said in a statement.”

“This latest venture might cause more problems for Jones with the National Football League. Officials are looking into whether or not the record label’s name, National Street League Records, infringes on the league’s trademark, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.”

Wow, I bet Roger Goodell wishes he could hire someone for a “rap industry” drive by shooting…and hey what do you know, Tank Johnson isn’t doing anything much right now. And if he chickens out then these guys on the left can handle it. Lately the only posters that have featured Pacman Jones have been wanted posters.

I’ve referenced the Urban Dictionary & the word “Spoaty” didn’t appear so I submitted it. It’s waiting approval as I type.

“Let it Shine” is an interesting selection first the first single. But I have had a sneak peek at what other gems this CD of Century will have. (Note the sarcasm because I’m laying it on thick.)

Look at this star studded line up,

“How Much Is That Doggie In The Window” featuring Michael Vick the other half of The Ron Mexico Revolution.

A cover of Peter Murphy’s “Cut You Up” featuring OJ Simpson

An original called “I Didn’t See Shit” featuring Ray Lewis

A touching version of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow (There’s Cocaine)” featuring Whitney Houston

The “Superbowl Shuffle” featuring Vanilla Ice

The CD is sure to go platinum, even though I’m sure Pacman will be the one buying all the copies. He’s such a spoaty.

10 Responses to “Pacman Jones Vows To Get Spoaty With It”

1. Tay said

I think u guys are some real haters yall always lookin at the bad how the good its more good coming out this rapping situation then bad if you guys need something to talk about talk about how I coulda been ya fathers but i aint have a bag of chips and a 40 ounce for ya mamas

2. Tay said

Keep Thangs poppin spoaty and pac I think the songs hot just let it shine on des haters they aint got nothin better to do….

3. Hopefully he’ll perform a song titled

“Stay in School, Don’t a fool, Reading Comprehension is cool”

because you missed the whole gist of the post.

4. Joe said

I just listened to “Let it Shine” because I heard a spoof on a sports radio show, and it’s the WORST song I’ve ever heard. This song is an embarrassment to the NFL and society as a whole.

5. Joel said

Pacman is as bad on the mic as Chris Webber, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, and Deion Sanders, although “Must Be The Money” was a little catchy. Maybe he can do a “Behind Bars” concert or he can record behind bars…

6. Tay said

Joel u an ass hole shut the fuck up bitch

7. Joel said

Wow. I didn’t even write this post and I get hate. Tell Pacman I am still a Titans fan even though he let the team down. Tell him too that he was a waste of time in TNA…

8. K said

ya joel shut the fuck up homo..u a disgrace to the titans community…pacmans a decent singer anyway

9. Joel said

K, just make sure you got Pacman’s bail money…

10. Quit stealing my hate Joel!! LOL