Your Mother Slept With Wilt Chamberlain

A Sports Blog on why ALL Teams Suck…Again!

Hey Ohio State Fans…some Quarterback Named Carson Palmer can’t stand you

Posted by Thomas the Terrible on July 21, 2008

Carson Palmer, the former Heisman winning QB for SoCal and current Cincinnati Bengals QB, has a clear message for Ohio State fans. He can’t stand them at least that’s what he said Los Angeles radio show.

“I cannot stand the Buckeyes. It’s amazing to hear what those guys think about that university and what they think about that football program and Tressel and all the crap I gotta put up with being back there.

I just can’t wait for two years from now when SC comes to the ‘Shoe and hopefully we’ll have a home game that weekend and I can go up there and watch us pound on them in their own turf

I’m really getting sick of it and I just can’t wait for this game to get here so they can come out to the Coliseum and experience LA and get an old-fashioned Pac-10 butt-whoopin’ and go back to the Big Ten.”

Yes, Carson is certainly making new fans everyday. If this keeps up I’m sure the rumor mill will start turning to a certain quarterback named Brett F**re (I refuse to type his name) coming to the Bengals.

Then again I did say that tOSU fans knew they weren’t liked so maybe this isn’t a shock to them.

9 Responses to “Hey Ohio State Fans…some Quarterback Named Carson Palmer can’t stand you”

1. thoughtfulsavage said

Ohio State fans know they aren’t liked because they are arrogant AND their team can’t back it up. Hell, even Vanderbilt would mop the floor with them. A bunch of useless tossers the lot of ‘em.

2. Zach Grnach said

Carson,
    Im glad to hear you are fully recovered from your injury. I cant wait for the season to start! However, my hope is motivated by my pure hate for you as a person and terrible quaterback. I wish for you to reinjure your knee and not be able to make a living in the NFL anymore. It would bring me much joy to see you homeless and stricken with a disease that is so rare its named after you, hence Lou Gehrig. Go Bucks and Fuck the horse riding flamers at USC.

3. “I cant wait for the season to start! However, my hope is motivated by my pure hate for you as a person and terrible quaterback. I wish for you to reinjure your knee and not be able to make a living in the NFL anymore. It would bring me much joy to see you homeless and stricken with a disease that is so rare its named after you, hence Lou Gehrig.”

Jesus Christ! I don’t care what school anyone pulls for. You have to respect and possibly fear that level of hatred.

4. Michelle from Ohio said

How dare you say that while playing for an Ohio team. You live here 1/2 the year and play for the Bengals. You better watch yourself, because the whole state of Ohio are for their Buckeyes. We basically pay your salary. I can’t wait till the season starts and you take the field.

5. Michelle from Ohio said

It’ll be interesting to see how many fans you have left here in Ohio. My guess is not much, if any.

6. Ohio State Fan said

Guess you forgot who you work for and where you work. It’s the Ohio State Buckeye fans that watch the Bengals and Browns & this state loves our Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My guess is that you probably don’t have 1 fan left here in Ohio. Maybe you should be looking to play outside of Ohio, since you hate us so much. JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, 1 more thing. After seeing your hot dog add I would keep my mouth shut PERIOD. Nice add. lol. I know I won’t be buying that brand of hot dogs ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They now suck, just like you.

7. “How dare you say that while playing for an Ohio team. You live here 1/2 the year and play for the Bengals. You better watch yourself, because the whole state of Ohio are for their Buckeyes. We basically pay your salary”

Great response Michelle you make great points!

8. Joel said

Ohio State Fans,

Here’s a question for you. Ted Ginn, Jr. plays for the Miami Dolphins, which is in the state of Florida. A Florida team pays his salary, and that money comes from people that primarily live in the state of Florida. So, for example Michelle, if we use the same logic that Carson Palmer should root for the Buckeyes because he lives in Ohio and the people of the state of Ohio pay his salary, then using this same logic Ted Ginn Jr. should swear his allegiance to the Florida Gators.

At least then Ginn would have no fear about losing again to another SEC team…

9. maris said

hahah, what a dumbass. seriously.. who in their right mind would go as far as he did about the buckeyes when he one, lives in ohio 6 months out of the year, and two, has fans who are also ohio state fans. theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, but he should’ve just said he didnt like the buckeyes. and leave it at that. i cannot wait until this season starts and to see how much shit hes gonna get at home games..